Royal Capital Grandshelt
|Royal Capital Grandshelt|
The capital of Grandshelt, this burgeoning metropolis is a testament to power and technological prowess of this mighty kingdom. With a widening gap between the rich and the poor, some parts of town have fallen into disrepair, but a well-trained guard sees to it that the streets remain safe.
This town is unlocked after clearing Grandshelt Catacombs.
|1||Earth Key #22 (Recipe for Shuriken)||Hidden behind the wall, above the silver chest.|
|4||Hi-Potion||Upstair, below the bed.|
|6||Potion||Hidden behind the wall, on the top left corner of the room.|
|7||Recipe for Bronze Shield||-|
|8||Star Quartz||Hidden behind the wall, above the guy on the right.|
|10||White Cape||Hidden behind the wall, on the top left corner of the room.|
|12||Ether||Hidden room above the shopkeeper.|
|20||Recipe for Kenpogi||-|
|Silver Chests (requires Magic Key to open)|
|1||Recipe for Vox||-|
|2||Recipe for Barblizzard||-|
|3||Recipe for Blind||Hidden behind the wall, on the top left corner of the room.|
|1||Pendant Dependent||Access to Vault|
|2||Return Flight||Recipe for Bronze Knuckles|
|3||Caught by Supplies||Recipe for Water|
|4||There's a Scaaar-maaan...||Unicorn Horn|
|5||Road to the Colosseum||Bandana|
|6||A Boy and His Slime||Phoenix Down|
|7||Ruin Subduin'||Jeweled Ring|
|8||The Unlettered Poet||Recipe for Bard's Tunic|
|9||Ode to Boy||Harp|
|10||Prowl Movements||Recipe for Power Wrist|
|11||For Members Only||Altair|
|12||Whither Townsman?||Recipe for Smoke Bomb|
Reward: Access to Vault
Objective: Deliver the memento pendant
- The pendant can be found north of the city.
Reward: Recipe for Bronze Knuckles
Objective 1: Hand over the model airship
- Talk to this person in Fulan Pass - Exploration.
Objective 2: Find the missing person
- Talk to this person in Grandshelt Catacombs - Exploration.
Caught by Supplies
Reward: Recipe for Water
Objective: Deliver 10 water cryst
- Water Cryst can be obtained from collection points in exploration maps. Alternatively, you can change your friend gift preference to Water Cryst.
There's a Scaaar-maaan...
Reward: Unicorn Horn
Objective: Gather news on the missing person
- Talk to the following people:
- 1. Soldier
- 2. Old Matron
- 3. Young Man
- 4. Man
- The order in which you talk to these NPCs does not matter.
- Each of these NPCs will disappear once the quest has been completed.
Road to the Colosseum
Objective: Defeat 3 hill gigas
A Boy and His Slime
Reward: Phoenix Down
Objective: Hand over green slime doll
- Green slime doll can be found southeast of the city.
Prerequisite: Clear Lanzelt Ruins
Reward: Jeweled Ring
Objective: Defeat the monster in the ruins
The Unlettered Poet
Reward: Recipe for Bard's Tunic
Objective: Hand over old letter
- The letter can be found in Dalnakya Cavern - Exploration.
Ode to Boy
Prerequisite: Clear The Unlettered Poet quest
Objective 1: Complete the love song
Go to the Inn and talk to the Lady on the 2nd level.
- Pick the following answers:
- "To My Beloved"
- "Your kind countenance..."
- "I offer you the small bloom..."
Objective 2: Deliver the song to the bard
- The bard is located at quest #8 on the map.
Objective 3: Deliver the Bard's reply back to the Lady in the Inn.
Reward: Recipe for Power Wrist
Objective: Defeat 5 sergeants
- Sergeant can be found in Grandshelt Castle on any floor. You can also defeat Hill Gigas for Road to the Colosseum quest at the same time. Hill Gigas only appear on the Second Floor and Throne Room.
For Members Only
Prerequisite: Clear Prowl Movements quest
Go to the "Members Only" Weapon Shop and talk to the store clerk.
Objective 1: Defeat 1 zu
Objective 2: Deliver 5 thickened hides
Reward: Recipe for Smoke Bomb
Objective: Find the man hiding in town
- The Enigmatic Man can be found in a secret backyard below the hidden tavern.
- You can enter the tavern by going the right way at the crossing in front of the Colosseum.
|Great Sword||Great Sword||ATK+27||1,500|
|Staff||Staff||ATK+5, MAG+2, SPR+14||160|
|Recipe for Broadsword||-||-||60|
|Recipe for Battle Axe||-||-||540|
|Recipe for Bronze Mace||-||-||54|
|Recipe for Rod||-||-||42|
|Recipe for Staff||-||-||48|
|Recipe for Short Bow||-||-||78|
|Bronze Shield||Heavy Shield||DEF+16||300|
|Leather Plate||Light Armor||DEF+12||240|
|Copper Cuirass||Light Armor||DEF+14||240|
|Bronze Armor||Heavy Armor||DEF+16||300|
|Cotton Robe||Robe||DEF+6, MAG+3, SPR+3||200|
|Recipe for Leather Shield||-||-||72|
|Recipe for Bronze Armor||-||-||90|
|Recipe for Cotton Robe||-||-||60|
|Recipe for Blindna||-||300|
|Recipe for Thunder||-||300|
|Recipe for Altair||-||-||144|
|Pearl of Wisdom||Material||200|
|Shuriken||Damage (500) to one enemy||500|
|Bacchus's Wine||Berserk (Increase ATK 50%, Attack only) to self||500|
|Recipe for Iron Gloves||-||-||60|
|Recipe for Fire Ring||-||-||60|
|Recipe for Water Ring||-||-||60|
|Recipe for Earth Ring||-||-||60|
|Recipe for Protect Ring||-||-||120|
|Recipe for Barrier Ring||-||-||120|
|Potion||Recover HP (200) to one ally||100|
|Antidote||Cure poison to one ally||100|
|Eye Drops||Cure blind to one ally||100|
|Smelling Salts||Cure sleep and confuse to one ally||200|
|Echo Herbs||Cure silence to one ally||200|
|Gold Needle||Cure petrify to one ally||500|
|Recipe for Potion||-||30|
|Recipe for Eye Drops||-||30|