A weapon developed by the same civilization that created the Io, it served as their final line of defense. Even with its masters long since gone, it still dutifully patrols the ancient ruins in search of intruders to eliminate. A crowning technological achievement of the time, many modern scholars would give anything to study a specimen, but given their violent behavior, incapacitating one without destroying it remains a nigh-impossible task.
- Wave Cannon - Unmitigated damage to a single. Used every 3 turns.
- Plasma - Massive Lightning magic damage to a single. May use up to 3 times per turn
- Crush - Powerful physical damage to a single unit.
Colosseum ADV S-5
|-||Talmonite of Life|
- Fairly difficult fight; SPR+ gear/abilities is very helpful along with Barthundara, Power Break and Deshell. Thunder Shield (plus Barthundara) and a Mirage Vest on your tank can make the tank nearly invincible.
- Beginner S-5: The most effective way to defeat him is to use paralyze, if possible any break such as Full Break, Armor Break or Deprotect, then Cheer to boost physical attacks and unload on him, repeating the process when the paralyze ends. Using Shock Whip, Coral Sword, Rod of Lightning, Thunder Spear or Mighty Hammer is recommended. If you can't paralyze him, keeping Barthundara up and using Leather Shield will help surviving the Plasma attack. Another strategy is to use Focus if possible, Deshell and then chain lightning elemental damage such as Thundara and Thundaga.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HNS89ajnU (ADV difficulty)