- Type: Special Ability (Passive)
- Effect: Allow use of weapons in both hands, except bows and harps
- Attack twice when you use any ability which deals physical or hybrid damage
- This includes attacks triggered by confusion or physical counterattacks
- Does not work on limit bursts.
- ATK rating shown in your stats is misleading; damage is calculated independently for each weapon.
- For example: A unit with base ATK of 200 wields 100 ATK weapon and 50 ATK weapon
- The stats will show 350 ATK, but this rating is not used in any damage calculation.
- Any physical skill (except limit bursts) will attack first with 300 ATK and then with 250 ATK.
- An equivalent non-Dual Wield rating would be 430 ATK. (Derived from √) See damage calculations.
- Limit bursts will attack using first weapon and 300 ATK.
- Elemental effect from one weapon will affect both hands, allowing you to have dual elements. See elemental mechanics.
- Status effect from one weapon will also affect both hands, allowing both attacks to inflict status ailments.
How to obtain
Trust Master Reward